Attraction Marketing Online In The Top 50 MLM Blogs For 2010!

by Mavis Nong on December 8, 2010

Attraction Marketing Online In The Top 50 MLM Blogs For 2010!I recently entered the Top 50 MLM Blogs Contest hosted by George Fourie, the creator of thatMLMbeat.com. This competition has been running for a few weeks now and 150 entries and 2000 votes were received.

So, the results are in and the winners have been revealed…

In 2009, the organisers spent their time reviewing all blog entries according to leadership, quality of content, value, promotion free and Alexa ranking.

But there was a twist this year…

The decision making was left up to the blogs readers and followers, using a voting system. So, I asked you, my readers and followers to vote for my blog if you thought it deserved to be in the Top 50 MLM Blogs for 2010…

The Top 50 MLM Blogs criteria was based on the following factors:

• Leadership
  • Consistency of Content
  • Non-promotional value
  • First impressions
  • Overall Layout
  • Sharing Widgets for Syndication

Admittedly, quite a stiff criteria to be judged by. This contributed to many bloggers deciding to withdraw their entries.

But then the game changed dramatically.

The name of the game became numbers! With all contenders having a unique URL to promote their blog review, the bloggers got to work and promoted their links.

And those who dominated the Top rankings throughout the contest did so through hard work, dedication and the support of a loyal audience.

It’s safe to say that no one in the Top 50 MLM Blogs for 2010 got there by chance or pure status.

So with all bloggers getting raving reviews from their following as well as other contestants, a 6 part criteria was going to make it impossible to determine the final Top 50 MLM Blogs for 2010.

Votes became more important and the organisers set the parameters to rank blogs according to 80% for the number of votes and 20% based on the criteria.

Naturally, those who got the votes got the rankings.

But thinking about the industry as a whole, would this be a true listing to go by as the Top 50 MLM blogs in the world?

Well, a contest, is a contest, isn’t it? And you have to be in to win it, right?

So, how did the Attraction Marketing blog do? I’m pleased to announce that this blog achieved 19th position out of 150 entries received! Attraction Marketing Online In The Top 50 MLM Blogs For 2010! See for yourself below:

****************************************************************************

#19 Mavis Nong

Attraction Marketing Online In The Top 50 MLM Blogs For 2010!Mavis Nong is a creator and founder of Attraction Marketing Online blog, which focuses on simple, cutting-edge lead generation and list building strategies. Mavis has a passion for helping others and is committed to excellence in everything she does. She always makes sure her team members have access to the training and tools that are going to help them move their own businesses forward. What got Mavis to where she is today, is her skills and expertise in the number of different areas of internet marketing – from copywriting through to pay per click marketing through to great social media interaction.

www.attractionmarketingonline.com

****************************************************************************

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my readers and followers for your continued support, for believing in me and for voting for my blog. The Top 50 MLM Blogs competition has created an awareness of my blog in a big way and I’m very grateful. I love and appreciate you all!

If you would like to check out the other winners, here they are:  Top 50 MLM Blogs For 2010!

If you enjoyed reading this post, make sure you fill out this form to receive my post updates via e-mail, leave a comment below and share this with your friends and followers.

Attraction Marketing Online In The Top 50 MLM Blogs For 2010!Attraction Marketing Online In The Top 50 MLM Blogs For 2010!

Sandy Moore December 8, 2010 at 12:28 PM

What can I say Mavis, Well Done… Your blog is an awesome tool for many of us in the internet marketing industry.

Congratulations!

You are a great example Mavis of what it takes to be a leader in this industry. I’m proud to call you my friend and colleague.

Warm regards,

Sandy

Mavis Nong December 8, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Hi Sandy,

Thanks very much for your support and encouragement. It means a lot to me.

Ngozi Nwoke December 8, 2010 at 2:42 PM

Congratulations! 19th position may not be the best, but it is a great achievement. You have done well. You certainly will do much better next time.

No matter the number though, your blog is great, very informative. I learn a lot from your blog. Wishing you the best in your blogging and marketing experience.
Ngozi Nwoke invites you to check..10 Reasons To Use The Leverage Of InternetMy Profile

Mavis Nong December 8, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Thanks, Ngozi! Glad to hear that you find my blog informative.

Keep coming back as I have more to share.

Sherman Smith December 8, 2010 at 3:01 PM

Hey Mavis,

19 is pretty darn good considering that you were competing with the whole world of bloggers. I really admire your blogs because of all of the value it contained! Thanks so much for sharing the info. about how to become a better internet marketer!!

Sherman
Sherman Smith invites you to check..PART I- THE ELEVEN KEYS OF NETWORK MARKETINGMy Profile

Mavis Nong December 8, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Hi Sherman,

Thanks for your kind words and for your encouragement.

I appreciate your visits and comments.

TrafficColeman December 8, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Mavis MLM has never really been my thing, but i have had friends who have done well with it..I learn just like anything else is that it takes work to be successful in it.

“Black Seo Guy “Signing Off”
TrafficColeman invites you to check..How I Out Ranked 40 Million Websites with One StrategyMy Profile

Mavis Nong December 9, 2010 at 10:08 AM

No overnight success, Antonio!

Thanks for stopping by.

Elena Kazanova December 8, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Hi Mavis!
Congratulations!
You are in a great company among the best bloggers!

“Number 19 in numerology is called as “The Rising Sun” which means that the sun never dusks, and the person with this name as 19 will always rise in their life. Another important name to this number is Prince of Heaven” ( from http://astronlogia.com/2009/01/25/number-19-the-prince-of-heaven/ )

Mavis, I don’t know whether you believe in numerology or not but I know you always be raising above your own very highly put standards.

Hugs!
/Elena
Elena Kazanova invites you to check..Top 2010 Home Based Businesses for WomenMy Profile

Mavis Nong December 9, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Thanks Elena! Wow, that’s good to know about number 19! :)

I appreciate your vote of confidence and encouragement.

Hugs,

Colette Morris December 8, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Congratulations Mavis, well deserved. A great marketer and leader. Keep up the good work.

Mavis Nong December 9, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Thanks very much, Colette :)

Dave from Lose Weight Fast and Easy December 8, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Hi Mavis, congrats to you and I see other peoples blogs who comment here too, so congrats to them too!

I know why you are in that top 50, because you post informative contents without blasting your own company! That is how to do it!!

Thanks!

Dave B

Mavis Nong December 9, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement, Dave.

Always great to see you here.

Eric Burnett December 9, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Good Job Mavis…
Eric Burnett invites you to check..92 of Network Marketers are Guilty so Why Fight ItMy Profile

Mavis Nong December 9, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Thanks, Eric.

Raj from ielts tutor December 9, 2010 at 1:16 AM

You really will qualify this contest. I have sure vote for you.

Mavis Nong December 9, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Thanks, Raj.

Michael B Wilbraham December 9, 2010 at 7:50 AM

Awesome Mavis, congratulations!

Keep bringing your value to your visitors & you’ll get to number 1, who knows, maybe in 2011?

Stay inspired!
Michael
Michael B Wilbraham invites you to check..Top 50 MLM Blogs For 2010 – And The Winners Are…My Profile

Mavis Nong December 9, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Thanks, Michael! I’ll keep doing what I’m doing :) Yes, my goal is to achieve a higher position next year!

Ryan Biddulph December 11, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Congrats on your ranking! #19 is really up there considering the stiff competition you were up against.

Keep up the great work and have a powerful day!

RB
Ryan Biddulph invites you to check..3 Reasons Why You&8217re a Work at Home SuckerMy Profile

Mavis Nong December 13, 2010 at 11:35 AM

Thanks, Ryan. I really appreciate your support :)

Heather C Stephens December 11, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Yea Mavis! Yippee! Wahoo!

I’m excited for you! Congratulations on your awesome spot in the top 50! I love your blog, love visiting it frequently, and I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you too!

Fantastic job!
Heather
Heather C Stephens invites you to check..Are You Committed to Your Network Marketing Home Based BusinessMy Profile

Mavis Nong December 13, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Thanks, Heather. Congratulations to you too, well done!

I love your blog too – you have a fantastic writing style and the ability to engage your readers.

Keep up the good work!

Fouad Al Zomir December 11, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Well done Mavis & Congratulation,

The result you obtained is reaped with your faith and purpose.
You’re combining in your Journey parallel with your personal sponsor
and your work is star in the sky of Internet Marketing land.

Congratulation again for the No. 19.

Your friend,
~ Fouad.

Mavis Nong December 13, 2010 at 11:32 AM

Wow, thanks for your kind words, Fouad! :)

Kareem Williams December 12, 2010 at 2:18 AM

i have to agree with Sherman,19 is pretty darn good considering that you were competing with the whole world of bloggers. I am super happy for you girl Keep pushing forward and i will see you at the top sooner then later.
Kareem Williams invites you to check..Attention Woman In Network Marketing- Listen UpMy Profile

Mavis Nong December 13, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Hi Kareem,

Thanks for your kind words – much appreciated :)

Felicia December 16, 2010 at 6:43 AM

Congratulations! You deserve it and I believe you are a great marketer. Have learned many things from you so far :)
Felicia invites you to check..PokerStars SuperStar Showdown- Haxton to play against Isildur1My Profile

Mavis Nong December 16, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Thank you, Felicia. Glad to hear you have found my content helpful.

Always great to see you here.

kirsty January 9, 2011 at 8:52 AM

I also wanted to be part of the Top 50 MLM Blogs criteria. I am hoping that this year I can handle and manage my time well so I will have a big time developing my blog more and update it everyday.
kirsty invites you to check..Split Tests on Shopping Carts and Content Management SystemsMy Profile

Mavis Nong January 9, 2011 at 10:00 PM

Hi Kirsty,

I look forward to seeing you in the Top 50 MLM Blogs 2011! ;)

Much success to you,

Nick from Outdoor Gear Reviews November 22, 2011 at 12:31 PM

Mavis congratulations! It is amazing to see you get rewarded for all your hard work and your skills, too. You deserve this recognition. I wish you all the best!
Nick invites you to check..Patagonia Down Sweater Review and CouponMy Profile