How to Take Your Offline Business Online and Increase Your Bottom Line

by Mavis Nong on April 2, 2012

How to Take Your Offline Business Online and Increase Your Bottom LineI have been sharing some mind-blowing strategies on how to build a profitable network marketing business FAST!

Now, what if you have an offline business like a dental practice, cleaning company, tourism company, photography business and so forth?

Well, I know that there are a lot of  progressive business owners out there who may not be thinking about starting a network marketing business right now but rather they may be considering expanding their existing offline business by marketing on the internet.

Are YOU one of them?

Here are some of the responses that I got recently when connecting with new subscribers on my list:

“I’m opening my new dental spa in a few weeks’ time. Please can you help me with marketing it online? I’m interested in targeting patients in and around my area.”

“I’m the owner of a tourism company and I already have a blog about our services. I would like your kind assistance with reaching the targeted holiday makers around the globe.”

“I have just started a new company selling cleaning products. How do I get customers. Should I be going from door to door or what? I’m confused…”

“I recently officially started my own photography business and I need help with letting people know that business exists and hopefully to get some clients!”

“I am the MD/CEO of a company called XYZ*. We’re exclusive importers of black tea. The challenge we’re facing now is that it’s a brand new product in the market and I’m not a computer guru. I would appreciate your assistance from your end for the growth of our business.”

*Company name changed.

As you can see from the examples above, there is NO doubt that it is extremely important for EVERY business to have an online presence.

Those of us who have been marketing and networking online just can’t even fathom a business that does not have an internet presence, somewhere where we can go and take a  look around on their site and see what they have to offer.

Also, there is nothing more exciting than watching the growth of your business as a result of the visibility you get from putting up a website and getting your business in front of your potential clients when they are browsing online.

So, What’s the Best Way to be Found?

You’ve probably been approached by your Yellow Pages provider to build some sort of landing page through them. I definitely advise against this — you can do waaaay better with a simply built site done by a team who understand usability and search engine optimisation and rankings.

Another HUGE consideration is the mobile phone revolution. A mind blowing 75% of people searching online are doing so from their mobile phones. So, make sure that any developer you use to create your site is giving you a mobile compatible site!

There is a big difference between a site that shows up on a mobile phone and one that is designed specially to work in them.

How Can I Help You Get Your Business Online?

Whenever I am asked:

“How can I get my business online, Mavis? How can I get people to come to my site?”

I always refer them to my very good friends and business associates, Melanie Phillibert and Helene Thituson over at Internet Marketing Synergies.

How to Take Your Offline Business Online and Increase Your Bottom Line

They have a global team of experts in every aspect of online marketing from creating a website that captures the essence of your business and presents it in a clear and concise and attractive way to your potential clients to marketing strategies that gets your site seen by your target market.

If you’re deadly serious about getting your offline business online and start pulling in profits that you truly deserve, then check out what Internet Marketing Synergies can do for you, today!

Key Takeaway

The business world has changed tremendously due to the power of the internet. The internet can help you to improve your results and propel your business to the new levels because of its reach, tools and the leverage you can apply even if you’re not there.

This business medium ever created, is now playing a major role in building ANY business.

If you realise the incredible power of the internet, then you too can make things happen in your business and increase your bottom line!

FACT: You CANNOT do it alone. There’s help at hand ==> Internet Marketing Synergies

**** If you enjoyed reading this post, be sure to fill out this form to receive my blog post updates via e-mail, leave a comment below and share this with your friends and followers. Remember sharing is caring! ****

Here’s to taking your offline business online!

How to Take Your Offline Business Online and Increase Your Bottom Line
Like Me on Facebook

P.S. My company, Numis Network has launched in the great country of Australia.

From my own experience, I know that when a company launches in to a new country it is a HUGE opportunity to catch a wave of momentum.

I was part of the Numis UK launch and got in early.

So, if you’re in Australia, take a good look right now (change market to Australia in the top right).

You’ll be kicking yourself later if you didn’t take the time to look and realise that you could have secured your spot before thousands of others!

Of course, if you’re in the UK, USA and Canada, you can also take advantage of this launch and light a fire under your Numis Network business! How to Take Your Offline Business Online and Increase Your Bottom Line

Most Commented Posts

Kate Anderson April 2, 2012 at 9:46 AM

I agree! Promoting your business online is a very effective way to gain more customers. Business owners should think outside the box for them to succeed and progress. Thanks for this great post! :)

Mavis Nong April 2, 2012 at 1:27 PM

You’re welcome, Kate :)

Neil Butterfield April 2, 2012 at 10:03 AM

It is difficult to comprehend any business that does not have some kind of online presence. You have given good advice to people who are ready to make the shift towards doing business online.
Neil Butterfield invites you to check..How Minerals Work for Your HealthMy Profile

Mavis Nong April 23, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Online marketing is the way to go in this day and age.

James H April 2, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I think using the Google places and maps effectively is one of the finest ways of getting like minded traffic. I have seen companies taking undue advantage of having false reviews and spamming the citation directories. But i would suggest building your reviews and rankings naturally will stay there for the long time and there wouldn’t be any risk of getting banned of penalize by Google!
James H invites you to check..Watch Cable TV OnlineMy Profile

Mavis Nong April 13, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I couldn’t agree with you more, James.

Karla April 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Great article Mavis. Every business should have an online presence. Leveraging the Internet can definitely boost their bottom line and give them more exposure

Mavis Nong April 2, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Agreed, Karla.

Thanks,

Kenny Fabre April 2, 2012 at 2:55 PM

three fine looking internet chics, I commend you to keep impacting other people’s lives by helping them build their online business
Kenny Fabre invites you to check..On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEOMy Profile

Mavis Nong April 2, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Aw, thank you very much, Kenny :)

John Mak April 2, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Great article Mavis! It will be awesome to convert a small offline business to a great profitable online business! I like the way you think :)

John
John Mak invites you to check..Zip Cloud Review: Store All Your Files Safely on the Net!My Profile

Mavis Nong April 2, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Thanks, John :)

Stacy April 2, 2012 at 4:16 PM

It’s so true, it doesn’t matter what your business it can benefit from being online. My offline business wouldn’t be anywhere near the success that it has been if I hadn’t taken it online years ago.

Thanks,
Stacy
Stacy invites you to check..5 Plugins You Should Use But Probably Aren’tMy Profile

Mavis Nong April 2, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Well done, Stacy! Great to see you here :)

Ryan Biddulph April 2, 2012 at 5:28 PM

You can never do it alone Mavis. Take YEARS off your learning curve. Partner with competent, helpful accessible mentors like you note, and bring your offline business online, seamlessly. The internet is ridiculous, when you think about it. I have team members in South Africa, Malaysia, England, all over the US, and my reach expands. I am working from Southeast Asia while on holiday over the past year – in Thailand now – and we continue to travel. So blessed, to be able to prosper online. Thanks for sharing Mavis.
Ryan Biddulph invites you to check..6 Tips to Build a Stunningly Prospering Cash Gifting Dream TeamMy Profile

Mavis Nong April 2, 2012 at 6:57 PM

That’s the way to go, Ryan! Your success story is truly inspiring! :)

kiki April 2, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Absolutely Mavis.

The world is changing and becoming more and more technological…your business should try to keep up without loosing its essence to avoid becoming obsolete or being taken over by Those that were savvy enough to adjust with the times.

Good reminder Mavis – hope you are doing well!

Have a blessed Holy Week,

kx
kiki invites you to check..Learn How To Win The Most Important Battle In Your MLM Business.My Profile

Mavis Nong April 2, 2012 at 6:59 PM

You’re welcome, Kiki… I couldn’t agree with you more.

Have a great one too! :)

Shirley Fai April 3, 2012 at 5:04 AM

Hi Mavis…You know there are a lot of people who wants to bring their offline business to online so that they can reach every person in every place in the world…

Mavis Nong April 3, 2012 at 12:58 PM

True, Shirley.

John April 3, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Hey nice article Mavis. Well it has been seen that today’s business environment is not the easiest to become successful. I think the tips you provide would surely help most of the people. Keep sharing such more interesting one.

Mavis Nong April 3, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Thanks, John.

Nick from Outdoor Gear Reviews April 3, 2012 at 10:49 AM

This is great Mavis! Great idea and great tips!! Internet is the largest market and offline businesses should seriously consider expanding their business offline. It is always wise to look ahead, and you are a shining example Mavis. Thanks!
Nick invites you to check..Backcountry Coupon Code and ReviewMy Profile

Mavis Nong April 3, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Thanks, Nick. I couldn’t agree with you more.

Tanisha Ajokatcher April 3, 2012 at 11:17 PM

big companies like pepsi nike macys etc are online and if people are not taking full advantage of this, they are leaving to much money on the table
Tanisha Ajokatcher invites you to check..Subconscious Mind | How it Can Work in Your FavorMy Profile

Mavis Nong April 13, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Agreed, Tanisha.

Viola Tam April 4, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Hi, Mavis,

Thank you for keeping us in front of the internet trend! 75% of people searching online are doing so from their mobile phones! That is AMAZING! I have my own website (blog) but having a ‘mobile compatible site’ is a new concept to me.

I can see that there is a big difference between a site that shows up on a mobile phone and one that is designed specially to work in them. I will have to speak to my IT guy to get this clarified.

I appreciate you, as always, Mavis :)

Viola Tam
Viola Tam invites you to check..Ancient Greek Selling – Insights from Michael OliverMy Profile

Mavis Nong May 13, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I appreciate you too, Viola. Glad you found this helpful :)

Did you IT guy help you with this?

Have a wonderful week, my friend :)

Rai April 4, 2012 at 2:47 AM

Without online marketing, it’s very difficult for any business to survive. Almost all potential customers are online. They just google something when they want to check out products or stores. In fact, I know many businesses offering good services and incredible prices but still found it difficult to generate enough sales. Later they realized that the problem is about going online.

Mavis Nong April 13, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Agreed, Rai.

Sal April 4, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I definitely agree that it’s important to focus on offline promotion as well as online promotion. People forget this so often… Also it’s a good idea to get help with it if you don’t feel you can go at it alone. Good post!

Mavis Nong April 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Thanks, Sal.

Aliosha Kasin April 6, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Great idea and tips Mavis! Sure online presence will benefit any businesses should should it be done properly. It opens up new possibilities and can really help attract more clients and create more opportunities.

Mavis Nong April 13, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Thanks, Aliosha!

Blair Orlens April 8, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I definitely agree that it’s important to focus on offline promotion as well as online promotion.Great idea and great tips!! Internet is the largest market and offline businesses should seriously consider expanding their business offline. Thanks!

Mavis Nong April 13, 2012 at 10:28 AM

You’re welcome, Blair.

Angel Deang April 13, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Taking your offline based business into the online world is really challenging as the competitions get more tougher. Its also a great stepping stone of upgrading your business brand, taking services you offer into the whole world and not only focusing on a certain area. Online world means greater exposure bus then there are restrictions and appropriate actions to deal with.

Mavis Nong April 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM

That is why it’s important to find marketing experts to help you with the whole process.

Anita Jack April 20, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Getting your off-line based company into the internet is really complicated as the challenges get more difficult. Its also a great stepping-stone of improving your company company, taking services you offer into the whole community and not only concentrating on a certain area. Internet means higher visibility bus then there are limitations and appropriate activities to deal with. thanks for sharing me…

Mavis Nong April 23, 2012 at 12:43 PM