In line with my recent post: Goal-Setting: How is 2011 Going For You?, I thought it would be appropriate to share some of my personal favourite motivational quotes to help you to stay focused on your goals.
I also invite you to share your favourite quotes that help you to stay the course no matter what challenges or setbacks come your way.
Life is full of unpleasant surprises and setbacks, so it’s important to get some dose of inspiration and encouragement every now and then.
Make listening to motivational CD’s, reading personal development books, masterminding with like-minded individuals, watching inspirational videos part of your weekly routine if not daily.
It’s very important to feed your mind with the positive thoughts. Your positive attitude can help you to put more faith in your business and the rest will follow.
Successful people encounter challenges all the way to the top and turn them into opportunities.
Do your best to develop mental toughness. When you come across obstacles and challenges, you will need extra motivation, full commitment, total determination, extra drive, patience and persistence to overcome them.
That said, here are my personal favourite motivational quotes, that I live and work by:
1. “You are the only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life.” ~ Les Brown2. “If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.” ~ Yogi Berra
3. “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom.” ~ Jim Rohn
4. “Failure plus failure plus failure equals success. You only fail when you quit.” ~ Jack Hyles
5. “To lead others is to help them change their thoughts, beliefs and actions for the better.”~ Jim Rohn
6. “Leaders aren’t born, they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work.”~ Vince Lombardi
8. “You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough people get what they want”.~ Zig Ziglar
9. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.”~ Napoleon Hill
10.“If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.”~ Zig Ziglar
11. “The greatest mistake marketers make is trying to create demand.”~ Eugene Schwartz
12. “You are the only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life.” ~ Les Brown
13. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” ~ Vince Lombardi
14. ”You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.” ~ Les Brown
15. We all know that nothing moves until something moves: YOU!” ~ Mavis Nong
16. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” ~ Author Unknown (Thanks, Ilka)17. “If you greatly desire something, have the guts to stake everything on obtaining it.” ~ Brendan Francis
18. “If you want to have more, you first have to become more.” ~ Jim Rohn
19. “Without a sense of urgency, desire loses its value.” ~ Jim Rohn
20. “You will become as great as your dominant aspiration.” ~ James Allan
21. “The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you, will always be far greater value than what you get.” ~ Jim Rohn
22. “It is the set of sails, not the direction of the winds, that determines which way we will go.” ~ Napoleon Hill
23. ”Positive thoughts bring positive energy, and positive energy brings positive results.” ~ Jordan Hemmann
24. “Man alone, has the power to transform his thought into physical reality; man alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” ~ Napoleon Hill
25. “If you want to be successful, find someone who has the results that you want and copy what they do and you will achieve the same results.” ~ Anthony Robbins
26. “Decide what you want to become, set your goals and get started!” ~ Mavis Nong
That’s it from me! Please share yours below and share this post everywhere else so we can add to this list. Stay focused on your goals and aspirations and create massive success!
If you enjoyed reading this post, make sure you fill out this form to receive my blog post updates via e-mail, leave a comment below and share this with your friends and followers.
P.S. Please help me win the blogging contest by commenting and sharing my incredible post ==>How to Beat the Changes to Organic Traffic Generation Rules.