How to Make Money Online With Gold and Silver in this Economic Climate

by Mavis Nong on February 10, 2012

How can you make money if the economy is melting down like never before?

Simple answer: look at what’s going on around you…

People are looking at taking control of their finances and secure their future, by building a real business and long-lasting wealth.

A LOT of people are looking to transform their paper money into lasting assets – to secure their money in silver and gold. Why? They are valuable assets.

Can you see that the opportunity to help these people who are searching for ways to escape the current financial situation is HUGE?

Watch the video below and discover how you too can tap in to this unique way to build your assets and residual income:

If you get blown away by what you seen, then visit the gold and silver business opportunity website.

**** If you enjoyed reading this post, be sure to fill out this form to receive my blog post updates via e-mail, leave a comment below and share this with your friends and followers. Remember sharing is caring! ****

Here’s to capitalising on the current ailing economy!

How to Make Money Online With Gold and Silver in this Economic Climate
Like Me on Facebook

P.S. See how to get more Twitter followers.

Kee G. February 10, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Yes that’s right. People are looking for something long lasting rather than a big earnings that would never last.

Mavis Nong February 11, 2012 at 1:21 PM

True.

Kenny Fabre February 10, 2012 at 5:44 PM

this is a great business opportunity, because as you put it the paper money is losing its value but, gold and silver is gaining in value so nowadays most people are using gold to back the dollar up
Kenny Fabre invites you to check..Increase your Website Traffic to your Article Blog Post by Using PowerPoint PresentationsMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 11, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I couldn’t agree with you more, Kenny.

Ryan February 10, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Thanks for the great suggestions, Mavis. Gold and silver may provide some stability to individuals in these difficult economic times. Keep up the good work.

Mavis Nong February 11, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Thanks, Ryan.

Eddie Gear from SEO for blogs February 11, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Yes, Is very interesting. But don’t this require a lot of investment? I know of several people who buy and sell gold and silver and make good money.
Eddie Gear invites you to check..7 Tips To Develop Affiliate Landing Page That Convert WellMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 11, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Not a lot of investment at all, Eddie. True, that’s how people capitalise on the current trends :)

Micah February 11, 2012 at 6:48 PM

The best part? Regardless of the economy, people LIKE gold and silver. The economy will recover, and when it does precious metal will lose some value, but that has little bearing on it’s collectability. That’s one of the things that makes this such a great business model. There will always be a demand for gold and silver.
Micah invites you to check..Three Kinds of People Who Have No business Blogging (so stop supporting them)My Profile

Mavis Nong February 12, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Agreed, Micah. Are you collecting gold and silver?

Micah February 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Yes, the same way you are ;)

Michael Harrington February 11, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Looks like a good opportunity.
I see it has finally launched over here in Australia.

I better take a look.
Michael Harrington invites you to check..Facebook Marketing – Facebook Marketing Perfect For TodayMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 12, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Yes, it has, yesterday… Exciting times ahead! :)

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions, Michael.

Jeremy Smith February 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM

It is quite obvious that investing in gold and silver is the way to go, given the direction that their prices have taken. Perhaps investing in real estate at a time where it’s hitting its lowest is another way of making some money, since sooner or later the housing market will definitely pick up again.

Mavis Nong February 24, 2012 at 3:03 PM

It’s definitely the way to go, Jeremy.

Michael February 17, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Ahh ha! Great thinking Mavis, i love the idea ;) As Micah mentioned above, people ‘like’ gold and silver, which i s more than likely to out last any risky investment!

Mavis Nong February 24, 2012 at 10:53 AM

It’s a no-brainer, Michael.

Tanisha Ajokatcher February 20, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I STARTED buying silver last year and i cannot wait for the correction this is the biggest wealth transfer ever in history…great great stuff Mavis
Tanisha Ajokatcher invites you to check..I Made $6k On My Facebook.Com!My Profile

Mavis Nong February 20, 2012 at 10:19 PM

It sure is, Tanisha.

David February 23, 2012 at 10:57 PM

if paper money went away tomorrow it would be all about gold and silver, wouldn’t it?

Mavis Nong February 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM

It’d be interesting, David.

Astro Gremlin February 24, 2012 at 5:28 AM

I once bought a little silver. In 1980 when it was near $50 an ounce. I’m near breaking even! Wish I had collected stocks . . .

Mavis Nong February 24, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Good for you, Astro.

Ana from Free SEO Report February 25, 2012 at 3:14 AM

Wow, Mavis – useful post, but entirely out of character for your blog!

Did I miss something; did you get into a new business?
Ana invites you to check..So I Want to Get More Traffic to My Blog (Now What?)My Profile

Mavis Nong February 25, 2012 at 5:49 PM

LOL! Yes, I’m now into making money collecting assets, Ana :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Claire Culpin March 11, 2012 at 11:42 AM

My grandmother always said to invest on gold: its value only increases in time so you can’t go wrong with this kind of investment.
Sure you have to make sure to also place your money in medium and high risks funds, but for safekeeping gold is king.

Mavis Nong March 11, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Great advice from your grandmother, Claire :)

Pete Bailey April 12, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Very informative Mavis, thanks for the post, lots to learn and so little time left. Those who are savvy will begin hedging their savings with a percentage of silver and gold. 5000 years of history can’t be wrong when it comes to the definition of what is money and what is not. I think the paper merry-go-round is finally about to expire. If you look at silver as simply money at todays peices its a no-brainer and a steal.
Pete.