Ask Mavis – Do I Need a Marketing System Even if I’m a Seasoned Marketer?

by Mavis Nong on February 15, 2012

Ask Mavis   Do I Need a Marketing System Even if Im a Seasoned Marketer?

You can and should teach an old dog new tricks...

So you’ve been in the marketing game for some time now.

You’ve enjoyed some pretty decent success.

Heck, your own range of products is still selling well for you after a couple of years.

Hey that’s cool – you’re set up for life. You won’t need to learn anything else about marketing, remember… you’ve already hit the jackpot.

And, you also won’t need to worry about keeping yourself plugged into a marketing system, right?

WRONG!

One thing I’ve learned on my own online business journey is the moment you think you’ve made it, and take your eye off the game, is the moment you set yourself for a fall.

Why?

Think about it for a moment. A few years ago, no one knew about Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, just to name a few.

How could they? These social networking platforms weren’t even invented.

Yet, these are some of the biggest and most important networking platforms in our hands today. In fact, they’re responsible for millions upon millions of dollars worth of business around the world.

Imagine if you didn’t bother learning how to utilise them because in your mind you’d “already made it!”… You do know how to use them don’t you? Ask Mavis   Do I Need a Marketing System Even if Im a Seasoned Marketer?

Let me help you out if you don’t:

Moving on…

The Golden Age of Online Marketing

You see we’re living in an age where everything is moving at breakneck speed, especially in relation to internet marketing.

If you don’t stay plugged into up-to-date systems you can be sure your competitors will. Where will that leave you?

Probably somewhere in their fairy dust, looking for scraps that pay you a few dollars here and there… Not ideal, is it?

So it’s clear to you and me that you need to be one of the game changers – a leader in your niche.

But apart from staying one step ahead of the competition, there’are good reasons why you want to be up-to-date with online developments, to always check if your marketing system is still relevant.

Let’s look at those reasons now…

Train Your Team, And Create More Success!

The most successful marketers are the ones who train their teams and help them to create success in their businesses.

You want to get to a stage where you’re working “on” your business, and not “in” it.

You want to have the time to concentrate on increasing your profits, and taking care of the back room “stuff” that every marketer needs to deal with.

The quickest and easiest way to get to this point is to plug your team into a marketing system.

A good marketing system lays out the whole process from start to finish. Each task should be clearly outlined. There should be an easy-to-follow flow from one step to the next.

That way your team will be able to see exactly what needs to be done to achieve the desired results. Plus they’ll plug their own teams in to the same system.

You become a leader by showing people how they can duplicate your success by using a marketing system.

But if you don’t want that taste to turn sour, you better stay on top of your game and keep learning, tweaking and training your team.

Wouldn’t you like to have people who are properly trained to join you in your primary business?

Time is Money

Let’s face it: you don’t have the time to train every one of your team members individually, nor can you be there all day every day to help them to set up and get going.

A proven marketing system will act as a roadmap for your team, so you can be there even when you’re not!

Of course, you’ll still need to offer some training through weekly team webinars, coaching and so on.

Additionally, with a good marketing system, you will get capture pages for different campaigns, which have been pre-tested for maximum conversions. You’d have to spend thousands of dollars and spend a LOT of time, if you do this on your own.

It’s all about LEVERAGE. If that’s what you’re after, then take advantage of a marketing system.

Think Multiple Income Streams

If the idea of having multiple income streams appeals to you, then you do need to use a marketing system.

It’s all about plugging your prospects and team into a marketplace or store that provides multiple items they really NEED to build successful blogs and businesses.

You’ll often find that people will make more than one purchase at a time.

Ask Mavis   Do I Need a Marketing System Even if Im a Seasoned Marketer?

Think how many things you just drop into your basket when you visit the grocery store in your neighbourhood.

I bet you didn’t plan on buying half of it!

You just need to plug people into this inbuilt store and let them make their purchases such as domain names, hosting providers, auto responders, social media tools and more.

Here’s How You Can Simplify All of the Above…

If you want to know the kick-butt system that I have been using very successfully to keep sharpening my axe and to keep my team performing at optimum levels, then you need to check out My Lead System PRO (MLSP).

With MLSP, you can give your team access to the cutting-edge marketing training and incredible tools that are going to help them move their businesses forward at lightning speed.

MLSP also allows you to tap into the genius inbuilt store and make commissions at will.

Key Takeaway

Every marketer, new or seasoned, needs a marketing system!

I don’t know where I would be in my own business if it wasn’t for MLSP. It’s taken my marketing from being somewhat great and profitable to a nuclear explosion Ask Mavis   Do I Need a Marketing System Even if Im a Seasoned Marketer?

S.Y.S.T.E.M = Save Your Self Time Energy and Money.

Set up your very own MLSP system.

**** If you enjoyed reading this post, be sure to fill out this form to receive my blog post updates via e-mail, leave a comment below and share this with your friends and followers. Remember sharing is caring! ****

Here’s to rocking it in your business with a marketing system!

Ask Mavis   Do I Need a Marketing System Even if Im a Seasoned Marketer?
Like Me on Facebook

Sonny Lanorias February 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Hello Mavis,

So true! Thanks for sharing this great article. A marketing system is indeed vital because you need to leverage. You don’t want to be teaching your students manually about everything. That’s not leverage. The first place we’re here because of leverage. So plug your students into a proven marketing system instead that works to duplicate your success. Well done!

$onny
Sonny Lanorias invites you to check..Effective Article Marketing Strategy – The Secrets RevealedMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 17, 2012 at 2:52 PM

You’re welcome, Sonny. Yes, leverage is the keyword here.

Mavis Nong invites you to check..How I Went From a Struggling Marketer to a Marketing RockstarMy Profile

Yaisa Hagood February 15, 2012 at 2:36 PM

So true Mavis – when I first started Internet Market I thought I could do everything myself but soon found out it was impossible. Setting up a system takes your time away from profit producing activities. Also, as you stated things are always changing so no matter what your skill level – you need to have a way of staying abreast of the changes. Thank you for sharing this posts and MLSP is the best system that I have seen. Trust me I’ve probably tried them all.
Yaisa Hagood invites you to check..Use the 3R’s to Grow Your Network Marketing BusinessMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 17, 2012 at 2:54 PM

It’s absolutely impossible. S.Y.S.T.E.M = Save Your Self Time Energy and Money.

Thanks for the visit and comment.

Mavis Nong invites you to check..17 Blog Traffic Strategies to Getting 1,000 Visitors a DayMy Profile

Christine Brady February 15, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Super informative post!

Scaling is so crucial, even for new internet marketers. Though many times, it’s last on the list of things to worry about, but being able to take a blog post or article and turn it into a report or audio course is a great way to leverage your efforts.

As you said, it’s all about a system -

Thanks Mavis!
Christine Brady invites you to check..10 Ways to be the King of CommentsMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 17, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Thanks very much, Christine. Congratulations on your first guest post on my blog! :)

Ryan Biddulph February 15, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Leveraging Mavis, the key to online success. Happy you noted it.

What you do is great. What your team does, even better. Why? Because you can step away from the computer when your team is able to prosper as you prosper. They make money, they prosper, they make you money, you prosper.

Without duplication you work like a dog. With duplication you earn a passive income. No brainer.

Keep the system simple. Keep it easy to follow. Simple works best, this I have learned. No magic tricks, no smoke and mirrors, just proven, basic principles that millionaires and billionaires have been using for ages. The tools may change but the mindset behind successful business never changes. Add value, make connections, persist like heck in doing both things.

Thanks for sharing Mavis!

Ryan
Ryan Biddulph invites you to check..How to Overcome Devastating Cash Gifting RejectionMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 17, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Agreed, Ryan. You need to get your team plugged into a good marketing system so that they can get the training and tools required to achieve your level of success.

A good system will save your business and help you achieve the results that you are after.

Lily Rose February 15, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Training, training and life-time education is now important more than ever. Just look at what we do now! Nobody went to school fo these sorts of things. And this trend it going to continue!

Mavis Nong February 17, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I couldn’t agree with you more, Lily. This is the time to invest in some training if you want to get ahead :)

Mavis Nong invites you to check..I Had the Most EXCITING Weekend Ever! :-D My Profile

Troy Jaggard February 15, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Very true. The funny thing is that people continue to ask this question, even though marketing seems to be getting more affordable for the average business. Rather than something to avoid, it really should be embraced.

Mavis Nong February 24, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Agreed, Troy.

Ilka Flood February 15, 2012 at 8:33 PM

LOVE the picture! That’s our Georgi right down to his socks.

Incredibly powerful post, just like the ones we’re used to getting from you. In every marketer’s life there comes a time eventually where we just can’t do it on our own anymore and we need to rely on a “well oiled machine.” So systems are great! Team members who work the same system are even better so eventually we can as you say work “on” our business and spend more time on developing it further.

Thanks as always for sharing your great insights!

Ilka
Ilka Flood invites you to check..How to Focus on One Thing and then Believe in YourselfMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 17, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Really? LOL! :D

Agreed, Ilka. I’d rather work with people who are properly trained by the best of the best in our industry through systems like MLSP. The key to a winning team! :)

Thanks for the visit and comment.

Mavis Nong invites you to check..How to Deal With Negative and Hateful Blog Comments and EmailsMy Profile

Jacob February 16, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Staying plugged in very important, as technology and strategies are always changes. The one that stay up to date wins.
Jacob invites you to check..MLM 100 Day Biz Challenge – Are You In?My Profile

Mavis Nong February 24, 2012 at 11:00 AM

That’s very true, Jacob. Welcome to my blog!:)

Tanisha Ajokatcher February 16, 2012 at 5:33 AM

the most successful people even have coaches and system to follow…you will always need one this is great Mavis.
Tanisha Ajokatcher invites you to check..The Reason Why Attraction Marketing Must be Used to Spur Your Business to GreatnessMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 17, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Very true, Tanisha.
Mavis Nong invites you to check..How to Make Money Online With Gold and Silver in this Economic ClimateMy Profile

Tanisha Ajokatcher February 20, 2012 at 8:26 PM

THANKS FOR THIS POST YOU ROCK MAVIS
Tanisha Ajokatcher invites you to check..I Made $6k On My Facebook.Com!My Profile

Mavis Nong February 20, 2012 at 10:19 PM

You’re welcome, Tanisha. Thanks!

Brock Blohm February 16, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Fantastic point. Anybody who is doing well needs to leverage their time as well as ‘keep on top of their game’. There are always going to be changes and shifts in this industry as well as on the Internet – we must keep our mind sharp and understand ow we can put our foot inside that new market when it arises. MLSP is a fantastic addition to anyone’s business!
Brock Blohm invites you to check..7 MLM Secrets To SuccessMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 17, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I couldn’t agree with you more, Brock.

There is no need to complicate things if you can plug into a system and get the ball rolling ;)

Mavis Nong invites you to check..Discover My Secrets to Blogging and Business SuccessMy Profile

becky February 16, 2012 at 9:13 PM

So true that training must be ongoing if you are going to stay on top of your game. Thanks Mavis for another great post.

Mavis Nong February 19, 2012 at 9:55 PM

My pleasure, Becky.

James February 16, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Mavis, you know the old saying great minds think alike. Systems and training like mlsp and magentic sponsoring are not only income generators but great ways to outsource time consuming training. The entire offline mlm world points at systems and tools why wouldn’t we online? It just makes sense!
James invites you to check..Is Kyani More Than Just Another MLM Juice Company?My Profile

Mavis Nong February 17, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Precisely, James! Imagine training your team members individually, taking them through step by step! Not a good though, I’m afraid.

Welcome to my blog! :)

Stephane Lacroix February 17, 2012 at 2:10 AM

I appreciate the reminder Mavis. You’re right, the moment we take our hands off the wheel of learning…we set ourselves up for a fall. And I agree that we need to stay plugged in to a proven system and keep learning the skills we need to take our business to the next level. This reminds me of a piece of wisdom I heard…In order to earn more we need to become more. Consistency in learning new skills is key!

Thanks for the insight Mavis.

Stephane
Stephane Lacroix invites you to check..Napoleon Hill’s “Think And Grow Rich” Chapter 10 Lesson PlanMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 17, 2012 at 3:04 PM

You’re welcome, Stephane. Glad you found this helpful :)

Have a great weekend!

Viola Tam February 17, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Hi, Mavis,

I absolutely love the way that you trigger the more seasoned network marketers to see the power of a simple duplicatable online marketing system.

I love this tips: We’re all guilty (yes, even me sometimes!) of getting a little too comfortable now and then, especially when you’ve been lucky enough to taste some success.

The point is: do we want to stay at the present mode and enjoying the ‘residual income’ while seeing our team members go through the same old tough path that we have gone through? Why should a new team member use a less effective system when there are cutting edge technological tools out there?

I also like to challenge the leaders out there to continue to excel and follow a proven-system like MLSP, a system that can be duplicated by everyone in the team. As a sponsor, we are responsible for leading new team members the right way :)

Viola Tam
Viola Tam invites you to check..MLM Success Tips from the late Jim Rohn, Part 1My Profile

Mavis Nong February 17, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I couldn’t agree with you more, Viola. We all need to stay plugged in so we can enhance our skills and help our teams to move forward.

Have a great weekend!

Eddie Gear February 17, 2012 at 9:29 AM

So very true Mavis. If you dont have a strong system in place, you will not be able to define clearly what works for you, measure. This will help you to modify your campaign for better results.
Eddie Gear invites you to check..When Is It Time To Use Copywriting Services?My Profile

Mavis Nong February 17, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Agreed, Eddie. Where would we be without systems? Lol!

Vonita Brown February 23, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Mavis, Here’s to another fantastic post! I absolutely enjoyed it as always and totally agree with all that’s been said. I guess the only question I have is, how do you balance the two? Using your online system (mlsp) and incorporating your primary company’s (mlm) system?
Vonita Brown invites you to check..The WOW Factor & How to Discover Your Personal BrandMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 23, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Thanks very much, Vonita. I use only one system (MLSP) to recruit people in to my business.

Vonita Brown February 28, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Mavis, I can’t tell you enough about how much I appreciate what you do and how it has helped me grow, especially being a newbie to blogging and mlsp. I’m not there yet, but I know I’m on my way. thanks to you. This one’s for you. I hope you enjoy this post because it’s all about you.
Thanks,
Vonita Brown invites you to check..Bringing You The Best of the Best, I’ll Take You There, Ask MavisMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 29, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Wow! Thank you SO very much for your kind words and encouragement, Vonita. I truly appreciate your kind mention and award :)

All the very best to you,

Chris Brown March 12, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Thanks for the great post and for personally emailing with me today. I really appreciate your one-on-one replies and suggestions. Keep up the great work!

Thanks
Chris

Mavis Nong March 12, 2012 at 9:50 PM

It’s my pleasure, Chris. Welcome to my blog! :)

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement.

Jack Rober May 25, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Thanks for providing this fantastic articles. A marketing system is indeed essential because you need to energy. You never want to be teaching your students individually about everything. That is not energy. The first place we’re here because of energy. So hook up your students into a verified marketing system instead that functions to duplicate your success….Thanks

Mavis Nong May 26, 2012 at 1:10 PM