How to Climb the Ranks in Your Network Marketing Company FAST!

by Mavis Nong on February 22, 2012

How to Climb the Ranks in Your Network Marketing Company FAST!Yesterday I wrote about what you should look for when choosing a network marketing company to join.

So, what happens after you join a good company that ticks all the boxes?

You need to position yourself at the right level in the compensation plan so you can get your business moving faster, unless you want a slow process.

I remember how hard I used to work, continuing with post-graduate studies (part-time) while pursuing my career a few years ago and that’s exactly how I moved the corporate ladder rapidly.

Now, most network marketing companies also have ranks or levels that representatives can achieve based on the work that they put in.

The more people you recruit, the greater your commissions, incentives, bonuses and the higher ranks or levels.

Truth be told, a good company, incredible product and amazing compensation plan will not be enough if you want to build a successful network marketing business.

It all boils down to your ability to market, bring new people in the company, help others to achieve success and build a strong, thriving team.

So, how do you achieve all these important aspects of your business?

If you want to be smart and get ahead of your competition in this day and age, you have to leverage the internet. You can use the internet to generate leads and attract qualified prospects, interested in you and what you have to offer.

The internet can help you to improve your results and propel your business to the new levels because of its reach, tools and the leverage you can apply even if you’re not there.

But wait!

You CANNOT do it alone! You need to plug in to a marketing training platform so you can learn about the modern day internet network marketing strategies and start rocking it in your business.

This post was actually inspired by the fact that I have hit not one but TWO ranks in my network marketing company this week.

So, how did I do it?

1. Using the #1 Attraction Marketing system on the internet to plug people who are ready to learn about marketing on the internet and how to recruit in to their primary business with ease in there.

2. Focusing on ONE marketing strategy and using my blog to generate a ton of leads a day.

3. Building a good relationship with my readers and list, sharing what I know without holding anything back.

When you lead with nothing but VALUE, people can’t help it but would want to work with you. People want to have what you have. They want to do what you do to achieve similar results as yours or even better How to Climb the Ranks in Your Network Marketing Company FAST!

4. Helping my team to duplicate my results. When you get results in your business, you want your team to duplicate your success, otherwise you will not be able to grow your organisation.

I hold private webinars with my team and also add them in private Facebook groups with expert marketers, to help them move their businesses forward.

Read more:

Key Takeaway

If you want to climb the ranks in your chosen network marketing company FAST, then you need to learn how to market, bring new people in the company, help others to achieve success and build a strong, thriving team.

Doubtless, you can ONLY do this through a proven marketing system.

Join Us LIVE This Thursday and Discover How You Can Work With Me and Climb the Ranks FAST!

**** If you enjoyed reading this post, be sure to fill out this form to receive my blog post updates via e-mail, leave a comment below and share this with your friends and followers. Remember sharing is caring! ****

Here’s to climbing the ranks in your network marketing company FAST!

How to Climb the Ranks in Your Network Marketing Company FAST!
Like Me on Facebook

P.S. Check out best SEO tools

kiki February 22, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Great Post Mavis! and congrats on hitting those Ranks…kx
kiki invites you to check..Comment on Are You Really Compatible With MLM Success?…Really? by Kiki NwabekeMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 23, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Thanks very much, Kiki.

Mavis Nong invites you to check..What to Look For in Choosing a Good Network Marketing CompanyMy Profile

John Mak February 22, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Great informative post Mavis!
What I believe most is what you said about focusing in ONE marketing strategy! There are so many strategies and everyone write tones of information while your brain is ready to go insane! Instead, finding a way that works will produce the results you need.
Thanks for sharing,
John
John Mak invites you to check..VMWare Fusion 4 Allows Windows to Run on Your Mac – No Rebooting Required!My Profile

Mavis Nong February 23, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I couldn’t agree with you more, John.

Thanks for the visit and comment.

Mavis Nong invites you to check..Ask Mavis – Do I Need a Marketing System Even if I’m a Seasoned Marketer?My Profile

Ilka Flood February 22, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Those are 4 powerful points! Definitely focus on ONE marketing strategy (at a time) to maximize your success. But the MOST important words that stood out to me personally from your post where these…

“When you lead with nothing but VALUE, people can’t help it but would want to work with you. People want to have what you have. They want to do what you do to achieve similar results as yours or even better.”

Very, very powerful!

Ilka
Ilka Flood invites you to check..How Pinterest Can Help You Get More Blog TrafficMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 23, 2012 at 1:43 PM

VALUE is so key, Ilka. Thanks for stopping by and for your comment.

Mavis Nong invites you to check..How to Make Money Online With Gold and Silver in this Economic ClimateMy Profile

Jeremy February 22, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Wow it must’ve been a great week to hit two ranks in your network marketing company. That would be extremely satisfying. I guess you’ve managed to recruit some great members below you and done what you can to support them. I’m interested to learn more about your network marketing activities and how you manage to be so successful with it.

Mavis Nong February 22, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Very satisfying indeed, Jeremy. Join us on the live webinar tomorrow to find out ;)

Kenny Fabre February 22, 2012 at 9:58 PM

number four is by far the most effective way build your network marketing company super fast “Helping my team to duplicate my results.” if you are successful in your mlm biz, your best shot is to teach your downline how get results from your own technique
Kenny Fabre invites you to check..what is nofollow?My Profile

Mavis Nong February 23, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Agreed, Kenny.

Thanks for the visit and comment.

Lynda Cromar February 22, 2012 at 10:11 PM

It is plain to see why you have reached new levels of success! I know it takes a lot of dedication and I appreciate being able to call you my friend!
Lynda Cromar invites you to check..Why It Is So Important To Get To Events Like No Excuses SummitMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 23, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Aww, thanks very much for your kind words… I appreciate you :)

Much success to you, my friend,

Stacy February 22, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Congratulations, Mavis! Well done!

Stacy
Stacy invites you to check..Don’t Make These (Humorous) Fatal Marketing ErrorsMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 23, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Thanks very much, Stacy.

Mavis Nong invites you to check..How I Went From a Struggling Marketer to a Marketing RockstarMy Profile

Viola Tam February 22, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Hi, Mavis,

Super-Excellent post! I am going to share it at my FanPage “Exploring Network Marketing”.

Who would have known these when first joining this industry without a great mentor? It took me about
6 years before I realized that “Marketing” is an important part of the Network Marketing equation!

Mavis, you are right about not going alone! I am grateful for the fantastic MyLeadSysytemPRO system which also covers training as well. It is a All-in-One system that anyone with a desire to succeed can leverage on!

I appreciate the VALUE that you share with us here, Mavis :)

Viola Tam
Viola Tam invites you to check..MLM Success Tips from the late Jim Rohn Part 3My Profile

Mavis Nong February 23, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Thanks very much, Viola. I appreciate you sharing this with your fans :)

I LOVE MyLeadSystemPRO :)

David Haines February 23, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Thanks for the great post Mavis! All these steps are important, with the most important one being:

“4. Helping my team to duplicate my results. When you get results in your business, you want your team to duplicate your success, otherwise you will not be able to grow your organisation.”

You can’t do this industry alone… Trust me, I’ve tried. But the real key to what you said is, “duplicate my results”. Not just duplicate my actions. Anyone can mimic others and not achieve the same results.

Your team needs to learn what works for them, and their circle of influence. It helps having a generic system for them to use, and to have someone like you, that teaches them value.

Thanks for all you do Mavis…. You’re an inspiration.

Take care,

David Haines

David Haines invites you to check..Are You Building a Business, Church Group or Political Party?My Profile

Mavis Nong February 23, 2012 at 2:16 PM

You’re welcome, David. Glad you found this inspirational :)

Thanks for the visit and input.

Mavis Nong invites you to check..Discover My Secrets to Blogging and Business SuccessMy Profile

Scott Lindstrom February 23, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Hey Mavis,
I totally agree the fact of staying focused and that you have to break it down to
a simple easy to do strategy. When I first started I suffered from information overload. It helps
I never work on more then two marketing strategies at once… you simply got to remain laser focused. H
Awesome content… great website… way to bring the value!
Have a awesome day!
Scott Lindstrom

Micah February 23, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I think the key thing is to focus on one single marketing method. When I first started I made the same mistake many newbies make. I tried to learn 5 or 6 marketing strategies at once. I thought I could do it, but I was blowing energy in to many directions.

This take patience and self discipline, but the reward will be much greater.

Single focus, massive action and consistency are what it takes pass go and collect that $200. :)

Thanks Mavis!
Micah invites you to check..The 3 Simplest Ways To Get Traffic To Your Blog (guaranteed to work)My Profile

Jim Jenks February 23, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Congrats Mavis, I’m trying to do better at this myself. Thanks for the motivation to go get it!

Mavis Nong February 23, 2012 at 10:42 PM

All the best, Jim!

jon February 24, 2012 at 8:07 PM

you are sooo right about focusing in ONE marketing strategy only, keep focused and if you have a passion for it then your readers will be able to see/read that

Mavis Nong February 25, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Agreed, Jon.

William Earl Amis Jr III February 25, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Mavis,
Well done!

You have captured the core process of making it happen can only be achieved with a passionate positive supportive team. You can not do it alone and no one has ever been able to. Utlizing leverage and being one to go the exstra mile, per say will get you anywhere.

Build that lasting group of global shakers who will follow you into each project that all have achieved the level of growth they call their success. You can gain momentum from leading by example and never looking back. Never mind about the ones who remain on the fence per say. They can be prayed for and move forward.

You would not ask anyone in your group to do anything you have not. So, be transparent in all actions. Also, it is OK to say “I must look into that” or “I will see what I can do”. These are exceptable than “I don’t not figure it out yourself”.

The more you give the most valued thing, your time while remaining real, which is passionate to all your members and others. That will be reflected in your character and others will see the brightness you bring to the table.

Mavis, your that light that we all look for to guide us through those dark waters. When we need hope, you pop-up with an amazing smile that maginifies hope. That with presistence to support everyone with a true servant’s heart is all anyone needs to feel supported by one of our great coaches and visionries.

I appreciate all you do for your readers and myself. You have given a blue print to share with the world. Lost’s of people seasoned or not needs real usable content as only you can supply. Thanks for this wonderful share.

I will be returning often. Just keep on applying that knowledge and being yourself.
William Earl Amis Jr III invites you to check..Wait!My Profile

Mavis Nong February 25, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Wow, William! What a wonderful comment! :)

Thank you so very much for stopping by and for your kind words and encouragement.

Agreed, it’s very important to build a thriving team if you want to grow your business.

I look forward to seeing you here soon ;)

Have a great weekend, William!

Jane from Timthumb vulnerability February 25, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Focusing on ONE marketing strategy (at least for one brand) is highly crucial. Bloggers these days want to try and achieve everything which dilutes their efforts!
Jane invites you to check..Easy WP SEO Review: Your Ultimate WordPress SEO PluginMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 25, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Absolutely, Jane! Great to see you here :)

Loc February 25, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Staying focus is one of the key factor in any business. When we are not generating the income we want or getting the number of clients we tend to drift off and lose sight of what we were doing in the first place. When I just started blogging, it was time consuming and I was getting very little users to my site. Now, I’m getting a steady stream on users to my site who enjoy my blogs, which is very rewarding.

Mavis Nong February 25, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I couldn’t agree with you more, Loc. Congrats on your blogging success :)

Michael Burns February 26, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Great post Mavis and congrats. Aleays great content here. Staying focused is the main key I believe. :)
Michael Burns invites you to check..Why You Should Join The Empower NetworkMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Thanks very much, Michael. Hope all is well :)

Michael Burns February 28, 2012 at 4:02 AM

All is great Mavis, I hope you are doing well also. :)
Michael Burns invites you to check..A Short Overview Of Visalus SciencesMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 29, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Great! I’m doing well, thanks, Michael :)

Michael Harrington February 27, 2012 at 6:07 AM

Thanks again for an awesome post.
Focusing on one thing at a time is a great idea. Too many people try everything at once and wonder why that can’t get any results.
Stay focused – Laser Focus as I always say!
Michael Harrington invites you to check..SEO Tips for Your Marketing BlogMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 27, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I couldn’t agree with you more, Michael. Focus is so key!

Make it a great week! :)

YnnaRada February 29, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Hi Mavis! This a very informative post to read. Providing us this kind of information is really a big help. And i agree with you that focusing in one marketing strategy is a great factor for business.Thanks for sharing and Congrats on hitting those Ranks. Keep up the good work!

Mavis Nong February 29, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Thanks, YnnaRada.

Galen Morgigno March 2, 2012 at 5:27 AM

Lots of great comments here Mavis. As always you bring the value to your readers and followers. I agree, learn a marketing strategy, stick to it, focus on it, when you start to see good results time to learn another.

Thanks!!
Galen Morgigno invites you to check..The 2012 Biz Builder Challenge 100 Day Challenge TribeMy Profile

Mavis Nong March 27, 2012 at 12:05 PM

You’re welcome, Galen!

Bruno Buergi April 2, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Interesting article Mavis. I think I have to improve my strategy to generate enough leads to move fast forward. I have to watch you closer to learn more from you. Thank you.
Bruno
Bruno Buergi invites you to check..Business is FunMy Profile

Mavis Nong April 2, 2012 at 6:58 PM

You’re welcome, Bruno. See you on the team call later ;)