What to Look For in Choosing a Good Network Marketing Company

by Mavis Nong on February 21, 2012

What to Look For in Choosing a Good Network Marketing CompanyNetwork marketing is very powerful as you can make money, have complete freedom and live the life of your dreams.

However, there are so many opportunities out there today and new ones are coming up every single day.

Most people when they join these opportunities, they get so excited and hyped up that they have the best products and they are going to take over the marketplace.

Well, in reality that’s not the case. Thousands and thousands of network marketers fail in this industry – they spend themselves out of business every single day!

So, it becomes difficult for a LOT of people to know exactly what to look for in a network marketing company and how to choose the best one.

Now, if you are HAPPY, making money and well supported in your current business this post is NOT for you.

You can simply close this window and forget that you ever saw this post.

On the other hand if you feel like you are constantly struggling in your business, then read on…

So, how do you choose a good network marketing company?

In order to be successful in your business, you need to do your due diligence - do your research and ask yourself these questions:

1. Does the company offer products that people need to have MORE of?

2. Can I still be BETTER off financially even if I don’t make money in this business?

3. Can I sell the product to my grandma, knowing that she will not be spending her savings on something she doesn’t really need?

4. Can I use the product personallyeven if I don’t wish to pursue the business opportunity?

5. Can I really make money and help others to do the same?

Want to know what attracted me to my network marketing company?

1. It’s the only network marketing company offering a unique product. That means no competition or convincing friends why your company is better or different than theirs.

2. It has very strong leadership and amazing support. We have 4 private Facebook groups with the top earners in the company readily available to help everyone to move forward.

3. Integrity. No hype. No fluff.

4. Amazing compensation plan, which offers a great residual income in a very short period of time. Plus the crazy bonuses and incentives.

5. Training second to none. Top marketers helping others to follow in their footsteps so they can achieve their goals and create success.

I could go on and on, sharing the reasons why I joined my network marketing company. See for yourself and give me a shout if you have any questions What to Look For in Choosing a Good Network Marketing Company

Key Takeaway

Network marketing is the fastest growing industry, however about 97% of people fail and quit within their first 90 days!

In order to see great results and experience network marketing success you should consider the above factors when deciding on a network marketing company.

I made a very good choice from thousands out there today. Be sure to do the same.

Your Turn

• What attracted you to your network marketing company?
  • What do you look for when choosing a good network marketing company?
  • Are you currently looking for a primary business?

**** If you enjoyed reading this post, be sure to fill out this form to receive my blog post updates via e-mail, leave a comment below and share this with your friends and followers. Remember sharing is caring! ****

Here’s to finding a good network marketing company!

What to Look For in Choosing a Good Network Marketing Company
Like Me on Facebook

P.S. Check out ipad for business

Ejaz February 21, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Mavis Nong Hi, nice guideline you have posted about network marketing. No doubt nobody can survive without network marketing but it has spread so widely now that you need to be very careful about your selection. Point no 4 about “using the product personally…” is very nice because it gives some sense of security if the business fails. Thanks and good luck.

Mavis Nong February 21, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Thanks, Ejaz.

Kenny Fabre February 21, 2012 at 1:38 PM

this is a very effective guideline, I use to be in network marketing and tried three companies. I think the most important one here is “Does the company offer products that people need to have MORE of?” because people must have a need for the product that distributors will be pushing.
Kenny Fabre invites you to check..what is nofollow?My Profile

Mavis Nong February 21, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Agreed, Kenny. I’m excited to be marketing a product that I would LOVE to have a garage full of! :D

David Haines February 21, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Hi Mavis, I’m glad you posted this. I like your reasons for joining your Network Marketing company and what to look for.

As for myself, I based my decision upon the 5-Pillar Technology that Michael Dlouhy created. It provides the basis on which companies and opportunities can be evaluated. The more “Pillars” a company has, the better off you will be in the long term. It’s almost like having a crystal ball. From past analysis, a company lacking in most of the pillars either shuts down or has slow or limited growth. Sometimes even with great growth at first, the lack of pillars eventually causes that growth to slow down, leaving the distributors limited in their success.

So in a nutshell, the 5 Pillars Technology can supplement your list with a more thorough analysis of a company. That’s why I use it.

Thanks again for this post and I’m really happy you found a company that meets your needs.

Take care,

David Haines

David Haines invites you to check..Are You Building a Business, Church Group or Political Party?My Profile

Mavis Nong February 23, 2012 at 9:09 PM

You’re welcome, David. Thanks for your visit and input.

Mavis Nong invites you to check..How to Climb the Ranks in Your Network Marketing Company FAST!My Profile

Jeremy February 21, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Yes it is extremely important to be promoting a product that you personally believe in. If you are trying to promote junk, it will come back to you and your visitors will not be happy. Plus your conscience will not rest easy. Of course, good compensation is always nice too.

Mavis Nong February 23, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Agreed, Jeremy. It’s important to get people in to something that would benefit them in the long run.

Oliver Tausend February 21, 2012 at 4:18 PM

thanks for sharing this. The single most important factor is that the company has a viable product people would buy without a compensation plan attached to it. Many companies don’t even have a product which means you make money from recruiting – which is not a good thing because it doesn’t work for most people.

Whether we like it or not, there’s no denying the fact the consumable products people have to buy every month if they want to use them are the most suitable products for suitable products to create residual income.

Well, I had to learn that the hard way too but finally I had to swallow the truth – and now I love it.

I would recommend to people to have a very close look at the 5 pillars technology David Haines mentions above.

Be blessed

Oliver Tausend invites you to check..Network Marketing Success – Reunion Of A Chosen Family Pt. 3My Profile

Mavis Nong February 23, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I couldn’t agree with you more, Oliver. It’s all about catering for the demand, giving people what they need.

Thanks for the visit and comment.

Mavis Nong invites you to check..Ask Mavis – Do I Need a Marketing System Even if I’m a Seasoned Marketer?My Profile

Ilka Flood February 22, 2012 at 12:36 AM

I love “no competition.” And I also like what Oliver said, would I buy and use this product even if there was no compensation plan attached? I think that’s a very important question. If I promote a product that I love and would buy anyway, than earning a living with it is just icing on the cake.

Take care,

Ilka
Ilka Flood invites you to check..How Pinterest Can Help You Get More Blog TrafficMy Profile

Lizette February 24, 2012 at 5:51 AM

Hi Mavis. I agree wholeheartedly with you on the factors that depict a good network marketing company. Pity people don’t read posts like yours BEFORE they join a multitude of companies that don’t match up and become disheartened and disillusioned about the concept.

As per the commenters above, I will gladly use the products of my company even without a compensation plan as I have excellent results so far and I have known the products well for about 12 years now.

Happy Weekend!

Yaisa Hagood February 26, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I was attracted to my company because first I was a customer and experienced the benefits of the product first hand. Also, I was with another company where my upline was not very supportive so the second time around I wanted to find an upline who could mentor me, which I did. Great post Mavis!
Yaisa Hagood invites you to check..Six Critical Steps To Cold Market ProspectingMy Profile

Mavis Nong February 29, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I’m pleased to hear that you found a company that met your need, Yaisa :)

All the very best,

Micah February 27, 2012 at 6:19 AM

The only thing I would add to the list is “Does the company have strong leadership?” We are in the same company, so I know that answer to be yes, Like you, this is one of the biggest reasons I joined this company in the first place! You have to have leaders who are not afraid to get their hands a little dirty.
Micah invites you to check..The 3 Simplest Ways To Get Traffic To Your Blog (guaranteed to work)My Profile

Mavis Nong February 27, 2012 at 9:57 PM

That’s right, Micah. It’s amazing to have direct access to the top leaders like that. Love it! :)

To the top!

Sandy February 29, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Mika,

I completly agree with you strong leadership is a must if not you will have to quite.

SANDY
Sandy invites you to check..Think And Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill-Chapter3My Profile

Rizza Gamutan February 28, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Very well said! But you know you need to be really careful in your choice of networking company. There are company that may be good for starters but in the long run just leave you right there and then. I have tried these companies and I invested lots of money in them. But at the end when the business didn’t work, it just left me standing.

Mavis Nong February 29, 2012 at 3:34 PM

That can happen, Rizza.

Sandy March 1, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Hi MAVIS,

It is very important to digg a little bit further before joining any company online.It may not be easy,what I did alot is trying to talk to the main leader and if he says I will answer you in an email! there is a problem

A real leader will take the time to answer all your questions,all you have to do is to be prepared before him/her.

Great post,

Sandy

Mavis Nong March 27, 2012 at 12:06 PM

I couldn’t agree with you more, Sandy.

Wendy Boon May 8, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Thanks for this great post.
I think it is very important to have leaders and a community where you can get all the support you need to be successful. Especially now days when network marketing is a global business, one needs to be able to get their questions answered by having support readily available.

As you said in point 5, training second to none – training in getting started, along with mindset training is important in any network marketing business to ensure success.

You can be in any great company but without the correct mindset to go with it, your success becomes very limited.

Wendy
Wendy Boon invites you to check..Network Marketing VT with WendyMy Profile

Mavis Nong May 9, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Hi Wendy! Welcome to my blog! :)

I couldn’t agree with you more – ongoing training and support are very important to help people get on track.

Thanks for the visit and comment.

Hope to see more of you here :)

Sonny Lanorias May 8, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Hello Mavis,

Thanks for sharing your tips and guidelines when choosing a network marketing. To me one of the things i consider is what makes your company’s product unique? Does it pay higher upfront commissions (because I am sick with low fast start and $5 level by case already) and then the company profile as well as the marketing systems, training and support system. Thanks again and have a great night!

-Sonny
Sonny Lanorias invites you to check..The 11 Points of A Perfect BusinessMy Profile

Mavis Nong May 8, 2012 at 8:25 PM

You’re welcome, Sonny. Agreed, it has to tick all the boxes before you jump in.

Shanah June 18, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Ms. Nong:

Absolutely necessary and priceless information here. I never thought about considering some of these things (actually, I must admit, I see dollar signs and that is all I tend to consider). Thank you for providing a mindmap for us all. Rock solid information. Thanks.

-Shanah Shabazz